Dehydrated Kale Chips



Have I mentioned that we *finally* got a dehydrator?  It was an amazing Christmas gift that we have been putting to work.  One of Juliet's favorite snacks is kale chips.  I have to say, they are super crumbly and messy, so it isn't great for on the go.  It is VERY easy to make, and there are recipes for it virtually everywhere, so I won't bore you with that.  Basically?  Massage olive oil, salt, and whatever spices you want in to the leaves, and dehydrate them.
Washed kale leaves, torn into pieces

Massaged with olive oil and salt

Dehydrated and enjoyed!
This particular batch was plain, but I really like it with a little apple cider vinegar mixed into the oil.  Then again, I like ANYTHING with a little (or a lot!) of vinegar mixed in!

How to you do YOUR kale chips?

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment