Sweet Easter Treat

Happy Monday!  I hope you all enjoyed a nice long (delicious) Easter weekend.  Today, I am going to be sharing one of the delicious sweet treats I made for our Easter dessert: 

This recipe comes from Kitchen Simplicity.    Feel free to click on over there for the official recipe. 

To start, I melted down some white chocolate chips with butter and raw milk cream.
I stirred it and stirred it and stirred it, until eventually it melted. Once that happened, I mixed in lemon extract and a pinch of salt.
After that was all mixed together, I stuck it into the fridge to cool.  After about 2-3 hours, it was ready to be rolled into truffles.  
Once it was rolled (like teeny tiny meatball), it was dunked into powdered sugar. 
Each one was set on a baking sheet and stuck into the fridge to solidify. 
Then, of course, I forgot to take a picture.  I was so busy setting it up in the basket and decorating it that I forgot.  So, excuse the quality of the camera-phone photos.  
 They are delightfully lemon-y and quite rich.  The best part? They are super easy to make and can be made in advance (as long as you keep it in the fridge). 

This post was featured on Tasty Tuesday with 33 Shades of Green!

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment