BBQ Chicken Pizza

Hello, Pizza Friday!

This week?  BBQ Chicken Pizza.  The first step (besides setting the dough out to rise) was making the barbeque sauce.  I sauteed some chopped up onions in olive oil to get a good base. 
Then, in a separate bowl, I mixed together equal parts tomato paste and red wine vinegar.  Then, I sprinkled in some red pepper flakes and stirred. 
I threw the sauce into the onions to let the flavors meld together. 
I chopped up a roasted chicken breast while the BBQ sauce made its magic.
By this time, the dough had risen!
I rolled the dough out, added the chicken and BBQ sauce, topped it with raw milk cheddar, and baked it.  Wait until you see how great it was!!!

Share this:

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. I have been on a pizza kick myself lately. I can't seem to squeeze enough veggies on top of it either. This bbq chicken recipe looks awesome, I am definitely going to be trying it!

    ReplyDelete