Salmon, Spinach, and Beet Salad

This was one of the easiest and most delicious dinners I have made in a while.  Check this out!

First, I sliced up 3 golden beets and 3 regular beets.
Then, I arranged them on a making sheet and sprinkled them with olive oil and sea salt.
They went into the oven at 350* until they were lightly cooked.  
While the beets cooked, I cleaned up some baby spinach. 
The last prep step I had to do was chop up some spring onions for the salad dressing.
The spring onions were mixed with a 3:2 ratio of olive oil and rice wine vinegar and some sea salt.
When it was time for dinner, John cooked up some salmon and we assembled the salad.
 It was so delicious and easy, I could hardly believe it!!!

This post was shared on Simple Lives Thursday!

Share this:

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Yum yum! Next time you should try this with some feta added. I always think beets and feta are soooo delish together!

    ReplyDelete