Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scalloped Asparagus and Potatoes

I'm all about the scalloped recipes lately.  I think it is because it is cheesey and comforting.  We have been getting a lot of asparagus in our CSA and this was a great recipe to use it in. 

I took some tasty potatoes, sliced, and steamed them.
Then, I took the asparagus, sliced it, and lightly boiled it.
Once that was all done I got to work on the scallions.  I sauteed them in olive oil until they were soft and smelled delicious.
Then, I added in the flour, milk, and cheese!
I let it cook down until it was coating the spoon.
At that point, I added in the spices and seasonings.  
Once I mixed in the potatoes and asparagus, I poured it into a buttered dish, topped it with more cheese, and sprinkled it with scallions.
Once it was baked up, WOW!  Delish!
This post was shared on Fat Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Eveгy two ωeeκs give yourself а full bodу woгκout helps to get rіd of thoѕe
    emptу cаlories. Keep іn mind that thеѕe pгoԁucts can enlагgе rasрbеrry ketοnеs yоur
    bonеѕ. How Το raspberry ketοnes Gets
    my ѕcоrе of 98/100. 4 Eat green leаfу
    vеgetablеs. Ӏt involѵes moѵements
    that rapіdly stretch аnd contract the muѕcleѕ tο increase strength.
    Oncе yοuг liveг iѕ funсtiοnіng.


    mу web-site; Elgg.euro.centre.Org

    ReplyDelete